Are you a health care innovator in women’s health?
Women’s health is the effect of gender on disease and health that encompasses a broad range of biological and psychological issues.There is evidence that sex differences are found in all body systems beyond reproductive health. Sex differences can have significant and underestimated consequences in clinical medicine.
Our bodies undergo quite a few changes as we grow and experience different phases of life. The more you know about the changes your body goes through, the more confident you will feel about knowing yourself and tackling the myths and misconceptions that you encounter about your health and well-being in everyday life.
How important is it for a girl or a woman to be aware of her body?
Barcelona, May 18-20th 2015: In this panel we focus on female founders who embrace the huge potential of digital health applications that can be adopted to every stage in a woman’s life.
- Childhood, Menarche and Puberty
- Childbearing Years, Motherhood
We discuss how to bridge gender gaps in health care, how to implement digital health applications at the point of care and showcase examples that offer women digital health solutions for their emotional, physical and sexual well-being.
- female founders
- health investors
- health organisations
- health care practitioners (physicians, clinicians, researchers)
- host: Juliane Zielonka – health 2.0 Berlin steering team
Call for submissions
- Do you have a digital health ehealth solution that covers one or more of the life phases of a woman?
- Is your solution in the European consumer health market or primary care market?
Apply now and be part of Europe’s biggest health 2.0 conference in Barcelona!