Where Technology, Business, Innovation, Research and Policy Connect.
The first ever mHealth Summit Europe is happening in Berlin on May 6-8 2014. The conference is associated with the mHealth Summit US which is the largest mobile health event in the world. Now You can meet providers, leaders, influencers and visionaries in wireless, mobile health technologies and integration in the vibrant capital of Germany. Discuss hands-on strategies, examine success stories, and explore challenges and innovations.
Connect with passionate people who are envisioning revolutionary change.
Health 2.0 Berlin has teamed up with the ‘himss Europe’ organizers of this Berlin highlight in digital health to provide an exclusive package for its members – are You ready to transform healthcare?
Save 78% on 3-day pass until APR 18th
€99.00 only instead of €450.00 – You save €351.00
Health 2.0 Berlin chapter members, Startups preferred*
Only 50 tickets available! Apply now. Use the contact form below.
Save 60% on 3-day pass until APR 21th
€180.00 only instead of €450.00 – You save €270.00
EVERY EU Health 2.0 chapter member*
Only 30 tickets per EU chapter available! Apply now. Use the contact form below.
How to receive + use Your unique discount
- Please fill out the form below and choose your Health 2.0 Chapter.
- Your application will be reviewed to avoid large corporations from sneaking in for a discount price.
- When your application meets the criteria, you’ll receive Your unique registration code by email.
- Please visit the official mHealthSummit registration website for registration. Click here.
- Use the unique code in the ‘Discount/Complimentary Code’ field that appears when you register for the mHealth Summit.
- Benefit from the huge saving and CU at the conference in Berlin!
*= HIMSS reserves the right to reject ticket subsidies for obviously established cooperations, as the subsidies aim at supporting innovative, start-up companies in attending the mHealth Summit Europe.
Each 3-day-ticket includes
- Access to the mHealth Summit exhibition
- mHealth Summit conference
- conhIT exhibition
- mHealth Summit food & beverage services
Additional fees occur for
- Access to the networking reception at the PanAm Lounge on May 6 (available at 50€) and
- the MMA Roadshow on May 8 (available at 90 EUR).
About Health 2.0 Berlin
Health 2.0 Berlin is a network focused on innovations in the delivery of healthcare and health related technology. This network is dedicated to creating a community around Health 2.0 in Berlin as part of the international Health 2.0 movement. It’s a venue for sharing, discussing, showcasing and developing ideas for how to improve patient care. If you are interested in the intersection of health care and information technology, this is a group for you. Technology enthusiasts, developers, students, physicians, nurses, pharmacists, patients, designers, social workers are welcome.
Join our Health 2.0 meetup group.
The Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society HIMSS is a global, cause-based, not-for-profit organization focused on better health through information technology (IT). HIMSS leads efforts to optimize health engagements and care outcomes health IT thought leadership, education, events, market research and media services around the world. Founded in 1961, HIMSS WorldWide encompasses more than 52,000 individuals, of which more than two-thirds work in healthcare provider, governmental and not-for-profit organizations across the globe, plus over 600 corporations and 250 not-for-profit partner organizations, that share this cause. HIMSS WorldWide, headquartered in Chicago, serves the global health IT community with additional offices in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Visit HIMSS Europe
- provide health care at the right time and the right place.
- change the way health is managed
- change the way health of health care delivery
- save time and energy through every facet of the health care ecosystem
- improve communications and opportunities for changes in how health and chronic conditions are managed, and providing better care with better outcomes.
warm Regards, Your health 2.0 Berlin steering team
Ulrike, Juliane, Tobias